Our engineering department is equipped with latest CAD/CAM design and programming software. Our system is able to handle complicated contouring, drilling and milling as well as very complex shapes or surfaces. The flexibility of the system allows for transfers of electronic data files via the Internet (FTP and email).
MACHINING, PAINTING, ASSEMBLY, LASER PART MARKING/ENGRAVING
KK Technologies Inc. is your turnkey shop
- We utilize a Matsura 5-axis as well as many 3-axis NC milling centers able to make high precision parts for prototyping and production.
- Live tooling NC-Lathes able to make complex turning products.
- A full-function, state-o-the-art wet-paint facility.
- Laser part marking and or engraving capabilities.
- We are also capable of assembly work: our extensive long standing relationships with anodizing, heat treat, chem film and powder paint companies gives our clients the convenience of turnkey products.
Our quality control system is certified ISO 9001:2008. This quality system allows us to consistently produce high quality products and also meets the stringent requirements of our customer’s contractual demands.
Our quality department has a full allotment of inspection equipment including a state of the art CMM Machine. It is run by our quality manager and has a staff dedicated to assuring quality parts are being produced while maintaining complete traceability.